FRUIT SALADS (20)
SUMMER COOLERS (34)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|EASY MINI NUT ROLLS|
2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 c. ground walnuts
3 heaping tbsp. sugar
1/3 c. milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Over low to medium heat, mix milk, sugar and nuts to make a paste.
2. Separate rolls and cut each triangle into 3 even triangles.
3. Spread nut pate on each triangle.
4. Roll from widest end to smallest (jelly roll style).
5. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
6. When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Makes 4 dozen.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here