LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
BEST CAKES (117)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|FETTUCINI ALFREDO WITH FRESH|
1 lb. fettucini noodles
1 pt. light cream
3 oz. grated Parmesan, Romano cheese
2 cloves garlic
4 tbsp. olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
2 yellow squash
1 bunch broccoli
3 tbsp. flour
1. Saute crushed garlic in olive oil.
2. Start large pot of water to boil for cooking noodles.
3. Cut vegetables into 2 1/2 inch strips, 1/3 inch thick.
4. Steam vegetables for a short period of time leaving them crisp.
5. Add grated cheese to sauteed garlic, stir well. Add cream; continue to stir over low heat. Add salt, pepper and parsley to taste.
6. While noodles are cooking, bring sauce to a near boil; add flour mixed with a small amount of water to sauce to thicken, continue stirring while sauce thickens.
7. Gently add vegetables to sauce, stir gently, lower heat.
8. When pasta is al dente, drain in colander.
9. Serve with alfredo sauce on top. Serves 4.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|