THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
2 cans shrimp (sm. or broken), drained
1 jar horseradish (or to taste)
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
Mayonnaise enough to make creamy
Potato chips (Ruffled dip chips)
1. Soften cream cheese.
2. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and shrimp with electric mixer.
3. Add horseradish and mayonnaise.
4. Add Worcestershire sauce.
5. Combine thoroughly until creamy and consistency for dipping.
6. Serve with dipping chips.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|