|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|LAURIE'S STUFFED PORK CHOPS|
6 (1 1/4 inch) loin pork chops, split for pocket
Salt and pepper
3 tbsp. butter
1 sm. onion, chopped
1 rib celery, chopped
1/2 of 8 oz. pkg. corn bread stuffing crumbs
1/2 c. hot water
3/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1/2 c. prepared mustard
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1. Brown chops on both sides in large skillet. Remove from pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In skillet, melt butter and saute onions and celery. Add to stuffing crumbs along with water and seasoning. Mix well.
3. Stuff chops with crumb mixture. Secure with wooden picks. Place in baking dish.
4. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Spread over pork chops.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. If sauce begins to get dry, cover with foil during last 15 to 20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here