|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|FRANCO'S SPAGHETTI ALLA CARBONARA|
1 lb. spaghetti
3 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. olive oil
4 raw eggs
10 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
4 tbsp. heavy cream
1 lb. bacon, thick cut
1. Cook bacon and crumble into bits.
2. In a large bowl, beat 4 eggs, add pepper, cream and cheese.
3. Cook spaghetti approximately 18 minutes.
4. Melt butter and olive oil, set aside.
5. Drain spaghetti when cooked and add immediately into egg mixture until eggs are cooked.
6. Add butter and olive oil mixture. Toss.
7. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|