|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|QUICK & EASY IRISH WHISKEY CAKE|
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
1/3 c. Irish whiskey (Jameson's or Paddy's)
1/2 c. cold water
1/2 c. oil
3/4 c. chopped walnuts
1. Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Beat well for about 3 minutes.
3. Grease a 10" tube or bundt pan.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
5. Set on rack to cool.
6. When cool, glaze with following mixture. GLAZE: Melt 1/4 pound of butter in saucepan. Stir in 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar. Boil for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in Irish whiskey. Pour over cake.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|