|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PENNSYLVANIA DUTCH FUNNEL CAKE|
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 cups oil for frying
1. In a large bowl, bean egg on low speed with an electric mixer. Add flour, sugar, and salt and mix together with a wooden spoon.
2. Add the milk to the mixture gradually. Beat it with an electric mixer on low speed until it looks smooth and creamy.
3. In a medium sized frying pan, heat the oil.
4. Using the funnel, pour the batter through the funnel into the oil using a circular motion.
5. Cook for 2 minutes and then turn funnel cake over with a spatula. Cook the other side for 2 minutes.
6. Set the funnel cake on a paper towel to remove any extra oil.
7. Place funnel cake onto a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|