LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
QUICK BREADS (29)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|HERBAL MUSHROOM CHICKEN|
Non-stick cooking spray (low sodium)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, tenderized until flat
9 slices Armour Star sliced dried beef (95% fat free)
1 1/2 c. cooked wild rice
1/4 tsp. dried thyme
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. rosemary
1/4 tsp. marjoram
1/4 tsp. basil
1/4 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
1/2 tsp. nutmeg (optional)
6 fresh mushrooms, sliced (approx. 2 c.)
1 can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
3/4 c. plain nonfat yogurt
1. Take a 9 inch square baking dish and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place dried beef on the bottom of the dish, making sure bottom of the dish is covered.
3. Mix cooked rice and spices together in medium mixing bowl.
4. Spread about 2 tablespoons of rice mixture onto each chicken piece, pulling up the sides, holding the rice as stuffing, and secure with toothpicks. (Save remaining rice mixture to serve with the finished chicken dish.) Place chicken on top of dried beef.
5. Place sliced mushrooms around chicken.
6. Mix and spoon soup and yogurt over chicken and mushrooms.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until chicken is completely cooked. Serves 4.
Hint: Vegetable rice pilaf adds a different tasty stuffing option. Make your own by adding dehydrated vegetable flakes to rice.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|