LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
SUMMER COOLERS (34)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|BUTTERMILK CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES|
1 c. buttermilk
2 tbsp. melted butter
1 c. white flour
1 tsp. baking soda
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Beat the buttermilk, melted butter and egg together.
2. Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly in a separate bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to the liquid, stirring ONLY to moisten.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon onto a hot skillet which has been lightly greased. Bake until bubbles appear, then turn over.
6. Serve pancakes immediately, topped with a spoonful of butter.
TIPS: For variation, try using 1/2 cup mashed bananas instead of the chocolate chips. For thinner pancakes, add more buttermilk.
Makes 10 (5 inch) pancakes.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|