LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
BAKING FAVORITES (25)
SALAD DRESSINGS (17)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|DRY - ROAST PECANS|
1-2 lb. shelled pecans (other nuts may be used but baking time may vary)
Jelly roll pan
Salt &/or other seasonings
Wooden spoon or spatula
1. Be sure to use shallow pan for proper roasting.
2. Place pecans in pan in a single layer.
3. Pour plain tap water over nuts. Pat down to be sure all surfaces are covered. Allow to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Drain nuts into colander. Do not rinse but shake slightly to remove excess water.
5. Pour all water from jelly roll pan, but do not dry.
6. Shake salt over the wet bottom of the pan.
7. Return damp nuts to pan and spread to cover pan in single layer.
8. Shake more salt over top of nuts (use salt to taste).
9. Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake 20 minutes (approximately). Stir with wooden utensil once or twice during baking.
10. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|