THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|OVEN BAKED CORN BEEF DINNER|
1 (5 lb.) corned beef
6-8 med. new potatoes, peeled
12-16 sm. carrots, peeled
1 lb. cabbage, cut in sm. wedges
Parsley sprigs, garnish
Horseradish, mustard and mayonnaise (blended together)
1. Place corned beef in large flat baking pan or covered roaster. Add water to depth of 1/4 inch.
2. Cover with lid or foil and place in a preheated 300 degree oven for 3 1/2 - 4 hours.
3. When corned beef is done, pour liquid into deep kettle. Add about 3 cups water. Bring to a boil. Keep corned beef warm in oven while preparing vegetables.
4. Add potatoes and boil with shallots, bay leaf and carrots for 1/2 hour.
5. About 10 minutes before serving, add cabbage wedges and cook until tender.
6. Slice corned beef across the grain and serve on platter surrounded by cabbage wedges. Serve with horseradish sauce.
7. In a separate bowl, serve potatoes and carrots garnished with parsley sprigs.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|