|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PUMPKIN & CREAM CHEESE LOG|
3/4 c. sifted flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs, beaten
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. pumpkin
1 c. walnuts
8 oz. cream cheese
6 tbsp. butter
1 c. sifted 10X sugar
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan. Line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl until thick and fluffy; beat in pumpkin. Stir into dry ingredients. Pour into prepared pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until center springs back.
5. Loosen cake around edges with knife. Invert onto clean damp towel, dusted with 10X sugar. Peel off wax paper. Trim 1/4 inch from sides. Roll cake and towel together from short side.
6. Mix soft cream cheese, 10X sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
7. Unroll cool cake. Spread cream cheese mix, re-roll cake without towel. Refrigerate. Serves 10.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|