SOUR CREAM LOVERS (45)
QUICK BREADS (29)
NO BAKE COOKIES (16)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1-2 c. fillings of your choice (example broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
1 c. shredded cheese
1/4 c. chopped onion
2 c. milk
1 c. Bisquick
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Grease 10" pie plate or 8" square.
3. Sprinkle fillings, onions and cheese in plate.
4. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth and pour into plate.
5. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here