|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE|
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa
1 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. water
1 tsp. vanilla
6 tbsp. oil
4 oz. softened cream cheese
2 tbsp. beaten egg
6 tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips (mini morsels work best)
1. In bowl; mix flour, baking powder, and soda, cocoa, sugar and salt.
2. Measure water, add oil and vanilla. Pour into bowl and stir well.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line or grease muffin pan. Fill to 1/2 full only.
4. Combine cream cheese, egg, sugar and chocolate chips. Put 1 tablespoon of filling in center of each cup.
5. Cover filling with remaining batter and bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake part only comes out clean, remove from pan immediately and cool on rack. (Makes 16.) Icing not recommended.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here