|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|KIM'S BROILED LOBSTER WITH CRAB DIP|
1 to 1 1/2 lb lobster
1 lb fresh blue crabmeat
1/4 lb whipped cream cheese (at room temperature)
The rest of this recipe is to your taste.
chopped jalapeno peppers
juice from peppers
Old Bay Seasoning
grated Cheddar cheese
wooden skewers (for inserting in lobster tail)
Set oven on broil and allow to heat.
1) Mix cream cheese, crabmeat, mayonnaise, garlic, peppers, juice, cheeses, Old Bay Seasoning; set aside for 15 minutes in refrigerator. Melt butter.
2) Split lobster cavity and tail, clean out insides. Crack lobster claws with small mallet, insert skewer into tail cavity to prevent tail from curling.
3) Stuff lobster cavity with crabmeat stuffing.
4) Sprinkle Old Bay onto stuffing and tail, then put melted butter over stuffing and tail.
5) Bake lobster for approximately 15 minutes or until stuffing heats through.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|