HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
LOW CALORIE (17)
HOLIDAY COCKTAILS (25)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|SLICED BAKED POTATOES|
4 med. even potatoes
1 tsp. salt
2 to 3 tbsp. melted butter
2 to 3 tbsp. chopped fresh or dried herbs of your choice
4 tbsp. grated Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1. Peel potatoes if the skin is tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse them.
2. Cut potatoes into thin slices but not all the way through. Use a handle of a spoon to prevent knife from cutting all the way through.
3. Put potatoes in a baked dish. Fan them slightly.
4. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with herbs.
5. Bake potatoes at 425 degrees F. for about 50 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheeses.
7. Bake potatoes for another 10 minutes until lightly browned, cheeses are melted.
3. Use a microsafe dish. Sprinkle with butter and herbs.
4. Microwave at High for 10 minutes, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and Parmesan cheese.
7. Microwave for another 4 to 6 minutes at High until chives are melted and potatoes are soft. Sprinkle with salt.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|