THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
CHICKEN WINGS (63)
BEST CASSEROLES (26)
SOUR CREAM LOVERS (45)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
2 tbsp. oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 lb. lean pork or chicken, sliced
2 tsp. ginger, grated
1/2 c. shoyu
1 tsp. sugar
1 1/2 c. pork broth or water
1 onion, sliced
1 pkg. vegetables (bean sprouts, beans, Chinese peas, or whatever vegetables available)
1 tsp. dashi-no-moto
1 box tofu, cubed
Green onion, chopped 1/4 inch
1. Heat oil in large frying pan. Add garlic and stir.
2. Add meat cook for a few minutes until color changes.
3. Add sugar, ginger, and shoyu. Cook 1 minute, then add water, bring to a boil, reduce to low heat, cook until pork is tender but still soupy.
4. Turn heat back to high and add sliced onion. Cook a few minutes. Add vegetables and dashi-no-moto. Stir and when vegetables are half cooked, push on one side of pan.
5. Put tofu on the other side in one layer and cook until heated. Then turn each tofu, sprinkle some salt on tofu. Add green onions and serve.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|