PERFECT PORK (24)
NO BAKE COOKIES (16)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE HEDGEHOG|
8 oz. cheddar cheese
1 med. size can pineapple chunks
1. Wash hands and put on apron.
2. Cut a small slice from one end of the orange.
3. Cut cheese into 1/2" cubes.
4. Spear a piece of pineapple and a piece of cheese onto each toothpick.
5. Push into orange.
6. Make the eyes using 2 halves of a cherry held in place with half a toothpick.
This is nice for children's parties. Seedless grapes may be used instead of a pineapple.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here