|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|OLD FASHIONED POUND CAKE|
2 sticks butter
2 c. sugar
5 eggs (lg.)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1. Soften butter and then mix until creamy.
2. Gradually add 2 cups of sugar.
3. Add 1 egg at a time, mix thoroughly after each egg.
4. Add vanilla, almond flavoring may also be added.
5. Gradually add in flour, 1/2 cup at a time.
6. Spray tube pan with "Pam"
7. Bake about 1 hour at 325 to 350 degrees.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here