|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|EASY CHICKEN POT PIE|
1 whole frying chicken or 4 split breasts
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
4 or 6 med. potatoes
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Pie crust or refrigerator biscuits
1. Boil chicken - remove bones, break into bite size pieces.
2. Boil potatoes, cut 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Cook vegetables - drain.
4. Combine all cooked ingredients with soup and 1 can water.
5. Put in 2 quart casserole with pie crust or biscuits on top.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until crust or biscuits brown.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|