|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|POTATO BURGER CASSEROLE|
4-6 med. potatoes, peeled & sliced thin, like chips
1 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion, chopped
1 1/2 c. tomato sauce
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 c. grated Mozzarella cheese
1. Saute onion in small fry pan in 2 tablespoon oil.
2. Add ground beef and cook until brown.
3. Peel and slice potatoes.
4. Stir oregano into tomato sauce.
5. Grease glass casserole bowl, then layer: 1. potatoes, 2. burger and onion. 3. Sauce. Repeat layers.
6. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serves 3 to 4.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here