LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
FOOTBALL SNACKS (40)
PARTY FOODS (20)
LUCKY LEAF® (10)
FISH DISH (21)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PORK CHOP ROAST WITH HONEY SWEET|
3 lg. sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled & halved
6 pineapple slices
6 green pepper rings, cut 1/4" thick, cleaned, white membrane removed
6 onion slices, cut 1/4" thick
6 pork chops
1/4 c. sifted flour
2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. fat
1 tbsp. prepared mustard
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 c. pineapple juice
1/2 c. honey
3 tbsp. melted butter
1. Set out a large heavy skillet and a large shallow baking dish.
2. Coat pork chops with a mixture of the flour, salt and pepper.
3. Heat the fat in the skillet over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides.
4. Arrange pork chops in baking dish.
Spread chops with the mustard and brown sugar. Top each chop with a pineapple slice, green pepper and onion slice. Pour pineapple juice over chops.
5. Coat sweet potatoes with a mixture of the honey and melted butter. Arrange cut side up around chops in baking dish. Cover.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until meat is tender and thoroughly cooked. (To test for doneness, cut slit near bone, no pink should be visible.)
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|