BUDGET STRETCHERS (13)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PARTY PORK TENDERLOIN|
1 1/2 - 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
1 1/2 c. salad oil
3/4 c. soy sauce
2 tbsp. dry mustard
1 tbsp. black pepper
1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
1/2 c. white wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. minced parsley
1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade and pour over meat. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or prepare grill.
3. Drain marinade from pork and reserve.
4. Place tenderloin on rack in broiler or on grill.
5. Cook, basting frequently for 30 to 45 minutes or to 165 degrees on meat thermometer. 4 servings.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here