HOLIDAY COOKIES (99)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
BEST CAKES (117)
I LOVE CHICKEN (80)
BEST CASSEROLES (26)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|ANTHONY'S VIVA STUFFED POTATOES|
4 lg. baking potatoes
1/2 lb. ground lean chuck
1/3 c. onion, chopped
1 tsp. salt
Dash freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. chili powder
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Wrap scrubbed, dried, pricked potatoes in aluminum foil and bake in preheated 400 degree F. oven 1 hour, or until well done.
2. While potatoes are baking, brown beef and onions lightly.
3. When potatoes are done, cut in halves lengthwise right through foil. Scoop out insides, mash well, and add seasonings.
4. Drain off excess fat from meat; discard.
5. Combine meat and potato mixtures; return to the shells. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes, or until cheese is nicely browned. Serves 4.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|