1. Select a standing, aged prime rib.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
4. Season and place meat in shallow roasting pan. Do not cover or add water.
5. Put roast in oven. Cook for 1 hour. Turn off heat but do not open oven door at any time until ready to serve.
6. Regardless of time roast has been in oven (30 or 40 minutes) before serving, turn oven on 375°F, cook for 30 or 40 minutes more before serving.
7. Now, open door. Ready to serve. Meat will be brown and crisp on the outside and pink all the way through, medium rare and juicy. Use same procedure on any size roast or any good cut of roast.