ST. PATRICKS DAY (30)
MINUTE® RICE (25)
SMOOTHIES AND SHAKES (20)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|CREAM PUFF SHELLS|
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1 c. flour
1/2 c. water
4 tbsp. butter
1. Bring water and butter to a boil.
2. Add flour and stir over low heat.
3. Put mixture into small bowl. Add eggs all at one time and beat until mixture is smooth.
4. Put small amounts of mixture (by 1/4 cupfuls) on ungreased cookie sheet. Place about 1 inch away from each other.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Remove. Allow to cool.
6. Slice off upper layer, hollow out inside of shell. Fill with cream filling. Replace top. Drizzle with chocolate.
1/2 box French vanilla pudding
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. heavy cream
1. Beat all of the above ingredients until thick and smooth.
1 oz. unsweetened chocolate
1 tbsp. butter
1 c. confectioners' sugar
2-3 tbsp. milk
1. Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter over low heat.
2. Remove from heat; stir in confectioners' sugar and milk. Beat until smooth. The consistency should be a good one for "drizzling" the icing over the cream puffs.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|