THANKSGIVING SIDES (32)
LIBBY'S® PUMPKIN (20)
QUICK BREADS (29)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
1 lb. lasagna
1 lb. ground meat (hamburg)
1 lb. Italian hot sausage (loose)
1 lb. Ricotta cheese
1 lb. Mozzarella cheese
1 pkg. sliced white American cheese (Kroger, individual sliced)
Spaghetti sauce, prepared (simmering on stove)
1. Brown hamburg in a pan on stove. After hamburg is browned place in a dish, let stand to cool.
2. Cook loose Italian hot sausage in a pan on stove. After sausage is cooked place in a dish, let stand to cool.
3. Cooked lasagna macaroni, Adente (prior to placing macaroni in pan, add 2 tablespoons cooking oil to boiling water).
4. In a baking pan thinly coated with olive oil, put in one ladle of sauce, spread evenly on bottom of pan.
5. Put down one layer of lasagna macaroni, overlapping seams.
6. Put down one layer of Ricotta cheese, over this grate a fine layer of Mozzarella cheese.
7. Put down one layer of lasagna macaroni.
8. Put down one layer of browned hamburg.
9. Put down even layer of sauce.
10. Put down one layer of lasagna macaroni.
11. Put down one layer of the cooked Italian hot sausage.
12. Put down even layer of sauce.
13. Grate a fine layer of Mozzarella cheese.
14. Put down one layer of lasagna macaroni.
15. Put down even layer of sauce.
16. Place on the slices of white American cheese.
17. Grate on a little more Mozzarella cheese.
18. Add a thin layer of sauce.
19. Cover pan with loose aluminum foil. Place pan in preheated oven at 300 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours and serve.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|