SUMMER BEVERAGES (25)
|EVERY FEW MINUTES|
|PRIZE WINNING CHOCOLATE PIE|
1 c. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 sq. unsweetened chocolate
2 tsp. vanilla
Real whipping cream
Hershey's chocolate bar
Homemade pie crust
1. Prepare and bake crust. Set aside to cool completely.
2. Melt unsweetened chocolate in a small pan over low heat. COOL COMPLETELY and add vanilla.
3. When above ingredients have cooled, cream together butter and sugar and mix in chocolate with vanilla mixture.
4. Beat in 4 eggs one at a time and beat for 5 full minutes. Put in cooled pie shell.
5. Whip the cream with a little sugar until stiff. Top the pie and grate the chocolate bar and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate.
|Share:||+ Add review or comment|
Have your own version of this recipe? Share it here